- SSI EEB motherboard support
- XL-ATX motherboard support
- How many accessories do I need to install the maximum amount of storage drives?
- How much space is there for a front mounted radiator in Storage layout?
- How much space is there for a top mounted radiator?
- Difference in tint on glass panels
- Celsius & Celsius+ compatibility chart
- Will the accessories from the Define R6 fit this case?
Frequently asked questions
- Will the Flex VRC-25 fit in the Meshify 2 XL?
Yes, it will fit, but if you have the possibility, we would recommend using the Flex B20 instead in the case. It will give you more space for the GPU to breathe. The Flex VRC-25 gives approximately 67 mm from the start of the slots, to the side panel, while the Flex B20 almost doubles that.
- Are the side panels interchangeable?
Yes, the side panels can be fitted on both sides of the case. If you would want another tempered glass panel on the right side of your case, that would be possible, and the dark tempered glass panels for Meshify 2 XL are available as a retail product.
- How does the fan hub in the case work?
The Nexus+ 2 fan hub is a PWM fan hub which distributes the signals from the main header to the rest of the fans, making them go at the same percentage of their maximum speed.
The main header is marked in the manual, and on the hub, it's marked as FAN1. This needs to have at least 1 PWM fan connected to it in order for you to control the fans on the hub, considering it's the only header that receives and sends signals to the motherboard. It does not need to be the CPU-cooler connected to the header, but it has to be a 4-pin PWM unit. You don't have to connect the hub to the CPU_FAN header either, but have it on a 4-pin PWM-header(avoid the AIO_PUMP header, since it's sometimes set to run at 100%).
It is not possible to control the fans on the hub separately. They will all be run at the same percentage.