- Will my GPU fit in this case?
- Difference in tint levels on glass panel versions
- Difference between Black and Blackout
- Celsius & Celsius+ compatibility chart
Frequently asked questions
- What is the restriction when using a top mounted 240 radiator?
The Meshify C supports 240 mm radiators in the top, but you will have a maximum motherboard component height of 40 mm. This mainly goes for motherboard I/O-shields, bigger VRM heat sinks, and RAM, so low-profile RAM is to be preferred.
- What is the maximum PSU length in the case?
We list it as 175 mm with the HDD-cage in place, but 180 mm PSU's fits fine too. You might have it a little bit tight for cable routing, but it does fit.
- I have the solid version of the case. Can I fit a glass panel on it?
Unfortunately not. The tempered glass panel for the Meshify C uses a different mounting technique than the solid version does, and can not be mounted to the case. Same thing goes for a solid panel on the tempered glass version. They are not compatible with each other.
- Can I fit a vertical bracket for my GPU in the case?
It would physically fit, but unfortunately due to the bars between the slots in the rear, it would not work unless you cut the bars off(which would remove the case warranty). You can see an article about it with our Flex B-20 on this link.