- Difference between black and blackout models
- Celsius & Celsius+ compatibility chart.
- GPU limitations with a front radiator mounted
Frequently asked questions
- What is the restriction when using a top mounted 240 radiator?
The Meshify C Mini supports 240 mm radiators in the top, but you will have a maximum motherboard component height of 40 mm. This mainly goes for motherboard I/O-shields, bigger VRM heat sinks, and RAM, so low-profile RAM is to be preferred.
- What is the maximum PSU length in the case?
We list it as 175 mm with the HDD-cage in place, but 180 mm PSU's fits fine too. You might have it a little bit tight for cable routing, but it does fit.
- Can I fit a vertical bracket for my GPU in the case?
It would unfortunately not fit. We do not have any suitable location for it considering the rear PCI slots have bars between each slot, and even if these were removed, you'd need 7 slots free in order to fit the width of a GPU.