For Meshify 2 Compact, or Meshify 2 Compact RGB (not Lite), please refer to this link instead.
Frequently asked questions
- I have the RGB model but there is no power LED cable. How can I light it up?
The power LED on the RGB version is combined with the RGB controller, so in order to have it light up, you need to connect the SATA-cable from the controller to the PSU. It will then light up in whichever color you decide through pushing the RGB-controller button (see the RGB-controller instructions under "installation in the top of this article).
- What is the maximum CPU cooler height?
The maximum CPU cooler height is 169 mm.
- Which form factors does this case support?
Motherboard: ATX / mATX / Mini-ITX (Although some of our cases have limited E-ATX support, this case does not).
PSU: ATX (Maximum length 180 mm with HDD-cage installed).
- How can I upgrade the front I/O to include USB-C?
The front I/O-panel can be upgraded with a USB-C connector through this upgrade kit.
- Are there any vertical riser mounts compatible with this case?
Yes, our own Flex B-20 is compatible. Here is the link.